Create and manage Hyper-V from 32 and 64-Bit windows across domains and workgroups...
[DOWNLOAD] [SHOP] [GET LICENSE] [MANAGE LICENSES][HELP]
With ProHVM you can manage Hyper-V Servers and virtual machines both locally and remotely. ProHVM enables you to manage multiple versions of Hyper-V in one application, and from almost any version of windows. Use it on Servers, desktops and Core installations both 32 and 64-Bit. Using ProHVM you can connect to and manage Hyper-V servers in other domains and workgroups using different credentials.
It is very useful on installations of free Microsoft Hyper-V Server where you cannot run Microsoft Hyper-V manager locally. ProHVM Standard Is FREE for personal and commercial use!
Get you license HERE
ProHVM is licensed per managed host. so if you manage one host using two clients it is one license but if you manage two hosts you will need two licenses.
|Create and Manage VM||YES||YES|
|VM Console Access (also on free Microsoft Hyper-V Server)||YES||YES|
|Connect to Hyper-V Servers cross domains and workgroups||YES||YES|
|Monitor VM CPU, Memory etc.||YES||YES|
|Monitor Host CPU, memory, disks and event log.||YES||YES|
|Import of VM’s||NO||YES|
|Export of VM’s||NO||YES|
|Cluster support, includes live and quick migrations.||NO||YES|
|Hyper-V Share nothing migration support||NO||YES|
|Hyper-V Replica Support||NO||YES|
ProHVM supports the following features and functions of Hyper-V (and more):
- Connect to Hyper-V Servers cross domains and workgroups.
- Create machines with a wizard.
- Remove machines.
- Manage files and folders on the host remotely.
- Power manage VMs (Start, stop, pause, resume etc.)
- Add/remove virtual hardware.
- Connect/disconnect networks.
- Attach VHD and ISO files to disks and DVD drives.
- Create VHD and VHDX-Files.
- Manage snapshots (create,rename ,remove, remove tree and apply).
- Control machines in console session (also on free Microsoft Hyper-V Server)
- Create and remove virtual networks (vSwitch). External, internal and private.
- Manage Dynamic memory and machine priority.
- Monitor Host CPU, memory, disks and event log.
- Native RDP Client (core installations).
- Export and import of VM’s (pro)
- Storage migration on >2012 (pro)
- Cluster support, includes live and quick migrations. (pro)
- Hyper-V Replica (pro)
- Hyper-V Share Nothing Live Migration (pro)
Connect VM (cVM.exe)
cVM is used for remote control sessions to VMs or hosts in a stand alone application. All settings of cVM can be passed as parameters which enables you to create shortcuts or login scripts to connect to virtual machines. cVM can also be used from inside ProHVM.