To apply a serial to a host:
- Select and expand (connect) to the host
- Right click on the server and select “Settings” in the pop up menu.
- Click the “Change serial” button in the Server tab of the Settings dialog.
- Paste or enter your serial and click “OK”
- Check the field “License type” to validate that the license has been saved.
if you have purchased more than one license or if you want to use your trial on more than one host you can apply the same serial on many hosts.
However you are not allowed to apply the same serial on more hosts than the amount of licenses you have purchased!
To apply a serial for a Technician license:
- Open ProHVM
- Select the Settings > Enter Technician serial command in the main menu
- Enter or Copy/paste your serial and click the “OK” button.
- Restart ProHVM